Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Nail Polish Mini Quilt and Kit



When I saw the free Nail Polish mini pattern I had to make it, stat. That happens now and then, I have to drop everything to start a new project.

I used our very fun and shiny mirror ball for the polish.
I drew the quilting lines with a Frixon Pen and it was a quilt project to sew up start to finish


Soon after seeing the free pattern I saw Lori Holt's free pattern to make this mini even mini-ier! She makes her mini with 6 little bottles but I made just the one block.

I am going to give these to my teenager and hang them by her vanity.

I made kits and there is enough to make both minis. This is an easy pattern and would be a great beginner sewing project for your young sewist. The tiny block would make a fun zippy pouch front too.

No comments:

Post a Comment