Thursday, April 17, 2014

Crafty Friends


This weekend was our Hen Party at the Hen House, or my bachelorette/bridal shower. That's right, a sewing bee bachelorette party. 

I have the most wonderful, crafty friends. Jenele made me this Berry Box and filled it with sweet little fabric rolls. Each roll picked because she knew I would love it. Jenele also made the potholders.

Jentry embellished the mason jar sippy with vintage sheet strips (I am a big fan of vintage sheets). I am now going to tie fabric strips on everything.


Heather made the mini-quilt for me. I briefly thought about putting it in my sewing room but I think it will go in my bedroom. I have big plans for that room.

The scissors is a Lori Holt pattern. She will be here teaching a weekend retreat. Have you seen the pattern she is teaching? I went nuts when I saw it. We still have a few spots left so give a call to reserve your spot and sew with us!

Jenele also made the potholders.

I  had the best weekend hanging out with my Guild friends. More pics to come from this weekend. My wedding is coming up and I am going to be sharing my wedding handmade projects.

2 comments:

  1. Best bachelorette party, EVER. I think it just might inspire me to get remarried. Maybe even to my husband! ;) XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, no Vegas weekend for us, sewing all the way!

      Delete